HomeVisitAboutMinistriesEventsMessagesGive Sign in

Messages

Or browse by scripture →

Topics

16 more

Scripture

16 more

Who preached

Start here What does Tribe teach about contentment? Read the answer, drawn from the messages that teach on it →

Said in the messages

2 moments matching contentment, word for word. Open them ↓
  1. 1:30:06 But here it's like clearly the deceitfulness of I am rich, I am wealthy, I don't have need of anything. The that is blinding them or it's part of what's blinding that church to their true needs. And it's just like, Lord, in my own life help me to not, you know, overly desire like riches to learn contentment to When I have enough, it's enough because I want to be able to see my state, my spiritual state. But yeah, he says you're poor. You think you're rich. TTCA WEEK 7 Wrap Up
  2. 1:49:20 Just you and the Lord. And study his word and and be a good steward and do what he asks you to do, but just go back to that place. And as we bring our tithe and our offering to him, first Timothy six, there's a couple scriptures that came to my mind and it says, and there's a whole sermon that could come out of this, so we're not gonna do anything other than read it. Unless you want to be here till two, I have it on my heart. So it says in in first Timothy six, Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. Travel Steady Along His Path Part 4

0 results for “contentment”, Full Reward, Zechariah Clear

Nothing matched that. Try one word rather than a phrase, or start over.

Can we pray with you?

How can we come alongside you in this? A real person at Tribe reads every one of these. Share as much or as little as you want.

Come find us

First Baptist Jackson Hole, 90 W Kelly Ave · Sundays at 5:00 pm

Sign in to save messages and keep notes

Written up by Recap Sunday